Texas family law when you need it, the way you need it, at a price you can afford.
Welcome to DIYTexasLegal.com – an online service of the Law Office of Michelle Warmbrodt, PLLC.
The Law Office of Michelle Warmbrodt, PLLC is a Texas law firm offering the high level of legal services you need for your important personal matters. For instructions on how to receive flat-fee, Texas family law services online or by phone, see, “How It Works” below. Michelle Warmbrodt provides:
- Legal document packages and individual legal documents for a flat fee that are prepared online by an experienced family law attorney and conveniently delivered to you in your confidential client portal. Documents include divorce petitions and decrees, wills, powers of attorney, designations of healthcare agent for children, and countless other family law documents. In most cases, documents are ready within 24-48 hours of your online purchase and your completion of our client questionnaire.
- Consultation and legal advice on a flat fee basis by phone, email, webcam, or FaceTime, to provide information and guidance in all types of family law matters both big and small.
- Face-to-face and in-home representation for Child Protective Services investigations.
- Fixed Pricing
- Same day appointments available
- No Hidden Costs
- Access 24 x 7 Through Your Own Secure Client Space
- 100% Guarantee
How It Works: Create Legal Documents Online with Legal Advice Included or Simply Request Legal Advice from a Texas-licensed family law attorney.
The Law Office of Michelle Warmbrodt has a simple procedure for providing you high quality family law services at your convenience and on your terms.
- For document preparation, fill in our easy, step-by-step online form to create your legal document. Then, we will review it, provide you with legal advice, and upload your finished document to your secure online portal. If the document you have chosen does not prompt you to complete an initial questionnaire online, a client information questionnaire will be sent to you shortly after you purchase your desired document. Your document will then be generated by an attorney based on your responses to your questionnaire. We provide you with complete instructions on how to proceed with your document once it’s completed. Plus we are with you every step of the way:
For most document types, our easy to use and unique online document creation service allows you to sample a document questionnaire for free prior to making your purchase decision.
- For a free consultation, call (972) 865-7505 or Click here to schedule an appointment to speak with Michelle Warmbrodt for an in-depth and honest assessment of your legal issues. You will receive a call back very soon.
- For legal advice via email, Click here to request an email. You will quickly receive a reply.
This website is an online legal service of the Law Office of Michelle Warmbrodt, PLLC whose principle office is in Allen, Texas. Michelle Warmbrodt is a Texas family law attorney licensed by the Supreme Court of the State of Texas.